The Brighton and Sussex Winter Ball is back for 2022

Champagne and free food? Say no more

If you’ve been looking for an excuse to get dressed up then look no further. The Brighton and Sussex Winter Ball is back and better than ever. Back for it’s seventh year, the sell out event is being held at the Grand Hotel on Sunday 27th November. The event will run from 7pm – 12am.

You can expect a fully decorated winter wonderland with festive food stalls offering free popcorn, candy floss and ice cream. As well as free champagne for the first 300 attendees. What more could you want?

The Winter Ball will also have casino features, themed photo backdrops, complimentary festive fairground carts and an awe inspiring instagram light room. Perfect for getting those insta worthy pics with your mates.

Oomphf are also making their return to the Winter Ball. As one of Brighton’s most popular function bands, they’ll be playing all the best winter bangers.

Tickets are currently on sale and last entry will be at 9pm.

Dig through your wardrobe and find your glad rags, it’ll definitely be a night to remember.

Follow @The_Sussex_Tab on Instagram for all your Sussex uni news, memes and gossip