New Covid secure beach huts are coming to Brighton’s seafront this winter

It’s never too early for Christmas prep

This winter, Brighton Music Hall has announced that they will be erecting a new pop up venture that will let customer enjoy the beach whilst drinking and dining in their own private hut.

The huts offer a wide range of food and drink packages, and can cater for groups of up to six with children. Some examples of the packages include the “brunchin’ bubbles” which is a Prosecco brunch, and  the “modern family bubble” which includes two bottles of house wine, soft drinks, fish and chips, and a Christmas buffet.

The atmosphere will be added to by a heated terrace and copious amounts of fairy-lights, making a true winter wonderland and giving you all the Christmas feels.

The prices range from £100 to £320 and the staff have reassured customers that this price facilitates the many measures that have been put in place to keep everyone safe, such as an hour of deep cleaning between slots.

The pop up is set to open on Thursday the 29th of October and will stay open until the 3rd of January, excluding Christmas Day. You can find more information and book on their website.