The results are in: Brighton’s best student pub revealed

We can’t say we’re surprised

Last week, we asked you to vote for the best student pub in Brighton, and just in time for their reopening today, the results are in. You voted, we counted and together we can happily reveal the hottest watering hole in Brighton.

After 500 votes, and a lot of crying over missed pints, The Sussex Tab can exclusively reveal the one true winner. But first, the runners up:

Coming in at third, The Gladstone took 14% of the vote. A solid choice, but this was beaten by Hobgoblin, holding a strong second place with 24%.

Securing 33% of your votes, King and Queen took the lead spot, making it the hottest student spot in B-town.

An honourable mention goes to The Mash Tun, which we (shamefully) missed off our list, but you guys wouldn’t let it slip under the radar.

Also mentioned in the ‘other’ section were old East Slope (RIP), Pav Tav (RIP) and Revolution (not a pub, sorry).

So there we have it, King and Queen is the favourite among Sussex students, but wherever you go this weekend, stay safe and keep that two metre distance.

How do you feel about this verdict? Let us know on Insta!