REVEALED: Chalk is officially crowned as Brighton’s best night club

You voted, we listened.

Around a week ago, we put out a poll and we called for students to vote for which Brighton night club they want to officially crown as the best.

After hundreds of votes, a few VK’s and a whole lot of crying because we miss clubbing in Brighton so much- we had a winner.

The Sussex Tab reached out to the operations director of Chalk, Matt, and informed him of their victory,  he said: “On behalf of everyone at Chalk I’d like to thank The Sussex Tab and everyone who voted for this award.

“We are a group of individuals who built this venue, not to make huge profits, but to create a safe space where people can have fun and be themselves. So, it means a lot that people do indeed enjoy themselves there.”

Matt exclusively told The Sussex Tab of a competition Chalk are starting: “We’re all getting bored of not being able to go out at the moment, and while we keep those £1 pints on ice, we thought we’d give you something to look forward to…so here is a little competition.

“Find your favourite photo that you have taken in Chalk and post it on Instagram tagging Chalk. We will pick the best 5 and those people will get free entry for themselves and 2 friends to any night club as soon as we reopen, along with 2 free drinks each.” If that isn’t a good enough reason why Chalk is the best club, we don’t know what is.

They promise that when government guidelines allow them to reopen, Chalk is the place to be. But in the meantime, stay safe!

Photo credited to Monday’s at Chalk courtesy of Fat Popadaddy