Forget the deadlines! Here’s everything that’s happening in Brighton this March

Winter is nearly over!

March: that weird month that isn’t quite winter but not quite spring. While you spend the month deciding whether it’s cold enough to wear a coat or not, The Sussex Tab are bringing you a run down of the best and coolest events going on in Brighton this month.

March 3rd-7th – Pink Week

Sussex Pink Week is back to raise awareness for breast cancer with a whole heap of events throughout the week. Click here to find out all about it.

March 7th – Selfie Factory @ Pryzm

Selfie Factory is coming to Brighton! Get your hair done and put on your most aesthetic outfit because you’re gonna want to insta this.

March 7th – Paranormal Investigation @ Brighton Police Cells

For the thrill seekers around, the old Brighton Police Cells are hosting a paranormal investigation which boasts Table Tipping, Spirit board sessions and Glass divination. Who doesn’t want to spend their Saturday evening chilling with Brighton’s dead criminals? Tickets can be bought here

March 8th – James Arthur @ The Brighton Centre

Yes! Everybody’s favourite X-Factor winner is coming to Brighton. Who’s excited?!

March 13th – Polyglamorous @ Chalk

The queer dance party that you’ve definitely seen all over your Instagram. Each month has a different theme and this month it’s Pink. Entry is £6 for those sporting their best pink lewks.

March 18th – Holi Festival @ Sussex University

South Asian Students’ Society are bringing Holi, the festival of colours, to Sussex campus. Head over to Library square from 2-4pm with a white t-shirt!

March 13th-17th – St. Patrick’s Day @ Molly Malone’s

What better way to celebrate St. Paddy’s day than at Brighton’s most famous Irish pub! Grab yourself a fluffy green hat and a pint of Guiness and head over to Molly Malone’s for a whole weekend of live music, face painting, raffles and more!

March 26th-28th – SUDS Presents: The Crucible

The Sussex University Drama Society are bringing that play we all studied at GCSE into the present with their production of Arthur Miller’s The Crucible. The play is taking place on campus in the Attenborough Centre for Creative Arts. Tickets can be purchased here