Pink Week is back at Sussex and here is everything you need to know

Join Sussex in raising awareness for breast cancer

Sussex Pink Week is back with a week of fun events both on campus and around Brighton, all for an incredible cause, raising money and awareness for breast cancer. The money raised will be going to the two amazing charities ‘Coppafeel’ and ‘Breast Cancer Now.’

To make it easy for you to get involved we have got the weeks itinerary, with everything from cake stalls to ‘Glitter Nips’ at Patterns – so get involved, have fun and make a difference!

Tuesday 3rd March

T-shirt and cake stall in Library Square: 11:00 – 15:00. If you find yourself losing concentration on your essay that is probably due in tomorrow, take a break and pop out to Library Square where you will find plenty of cake and the brand spanking new Boob Week t-shirt!

Clothes swap x Garmie x Sussex Second-Hand society in Mandela Hall: 11:00 – 15:30. Bring along any clothes, shoes or accessories you no longer wear and get involved in the clothes swap. It costs just £1 to take part and all proceeds go towards the Pink Week charities.

So come grab yourself some fresh new clothes while raising money for the cause.

Wednesday 4th March

GLITTER NIPS at Patterns: 21:00 – 3:00. An immersive art club night, inviting you to celebrate the boob and get arty. There will be art installations surrounding themes such as female empowerment and DJ’s so you can have a boogie for a good cause.

Thursday 5th March

T- shirt and Raffle stall in Library Square: 11:00 – 15:00. Everyone loves a good raffle and there are some great prizes up for grabs this year so stop by and try your luck while raising money for the two fabulous charities.

Friday 6th March

T- shirt and Raffle stall in Library Square: 11:00 – 15:00. Amazing news – The raffle will be a two-day event so if you had your eye on the prize on Thursday, pop back and try again.

Sussex UBT x Pink Week crafternoon in Falmer Common Room: 16:00 – 18:00. In our opinion, the pun alone is reason enough to head down and check this out. For those who prefer a more chilled evening instead of club nights this event is perfect.

Go and get involved in some booby crafts!

Saturday 7th March

Booby Pub Quiz in Room 76, Falmer House: 1930 – 23:00. We round up Pink Week with everyone’s favourite – a pub quiz. Grab a team of up to 6 and head to Room 76 for a range of rounds, games and entertainment from our very own Sussex students.

With such a range of events there is sure to be something for everyone, so get involved this Pink Week and take the opportunity to have fun while making a difference.