Image may contain: People, Face, Apparel, Clothing, Person, Human

Here’s the only Brighton bar crawl you need in your life

Bottoms up bitches

Are you out on the lash tonight? Are you in need of a drink (or ten)? Are you tired of the same old pre's in your mate’s kitchen, mixing cheap vodka with cranberry juice and bringing it in a plastic bottle on the bus to Old Steine? Must be time for a bar crawl, and here’s the only one you’ll need in Brighton.

First stop: Hobgoblin

Hobgoblin is a classic for any student living in Brighton. You just can’t go wrong with their amazing weekday deals. 'Tequila Tuesdays' means you get a shot of tequila for only 99p, a perfect way to kick off the crawl or to get things going before C U Next at the Arch. If it’s a Wednesday, make sure you’ve stocked up on fruit and veg because bringing a lemon to the bar gets you a free Sol too!

Image may contain: Smile, Selfie, Female, Head, Photography, Photo, Portrait, Human, Person, Face

It also has a photobooth – bonus!

Second stop: North Laine brewhouse

North Laine brewhouse is a cosy yet spacious pub that specialises in its wide selection of Laine Brew Co. beers. With £3.50 pints all day and night every Thursday, frequent pub quizzes and live music and DJs, it really is the place to be (At least for the second stop on the bar crawl).

Next stop: King and Queen

Ye Olde King and Queen is a favourite for many Sussex and Brighton students for its unbeatable mid-week deals. From a £2.50 Red Stripe on a Monday, to £2.00 vodka mixer Tuesdays, Wednesday’s a glass of any house wine for only £3.90 and £2.20 for the majority of drinks you’d want on a Thursday, it is a student’s dream pub.

Hurry up, we’re at The Mash Tun

The Mash Tun is a great pub for socialising as it is so big, with a huge seating area outside that spills onto the street. There’s always an exciting atmosphere as the long benches and tables are always busy with young people having a drink and a laugh. The Mash Tun is known to have plenty of student deals and some kind of themed party or live music event on the regular. And, I know this is a bar crawl, but the burgers look flippin’ fantastic!

Image may contain: Wood, Indoors, Interior Design, Alcohol, Drink, Beverage, Restaurant, Pub, Bar Counter, Glasses, Accessories, Accessory, Person, Human

Right, where’s the nearest spoons? Ah yes, The Post and Telegraph

No bar crawl would be complete without a pit stop at Spoons. The Post and Telegraph boasts super cheap drinks and food, so if you’re feeling peckish at this point in the crawl, now’s the time to share some chips over a pitcher of blue lagoon. It’s also fun to make use of the Wetherspoons app and see who on snapchat is willing to order you a pint, and who will order you a glass of milk as sick and twisted joke.

Image may contain: Finger, Mouth, Lip, Face, Cell Phone, Mobile Phone, Phone, Electronics, Person, Human

Help us we're poor

Get your jig on at Molly Malones

Molly Malones is a jolly Irish pub that always has a lively atmosphere. Open till 4am and known for cheap drinks, it is a perfect stop for a student friendly bar crawl. Decorated and furnished like a typical Irish pub, it is great for an iconic photoshoot with a pint of Guinness (if you can handle it).

Image may contain: Female, Alcohol, Bar Counter, Head, Pub, Smile, Night Club, Drink, Beverage, Hat, Club, Face, Party, Night Life, Accessories, Accessory, Sunglasses, Apparel, Clothing, Human, Person

Celebrated well on St Paddy's day

It's time for a Revolution

Revs is a must in any bar crawl. You’ve had your pints, you’ve had your shots, time for some fancy cocktails! With 2-4-1 cocktails Sunday to Friday til 9pm, there’s no excuse not to take advantage. Revs are known for their talented bartenders who deliver not only a delicious and beautiful looking range of cocktails but an entertaining show of flare and party tricks.

Image may contain: Home Decor, Glass, Dining Table, Table, Chair, Furniture, Alcohol, Cocktail, Smoothie, Human, Person, Drink, Beverage, Juice

I like the butterfly one

All aboard our final destination: Patterns

Bar crawl completed? It's time your final destination, and a boogie. Patterns is a cracking bar and club, so a perfect way to round off your bar crawl. With a wide selection of booze including all the classic cocktails, plenty of beers and ciders on tap. With a groovy bar and photo booth on top and a wild club below, Patterns is the place to dance the night away.

Image may contain: Collage, Poster, Advertisement, Photo Booth, Person, Human