Image may contain: Bowl, Vegetable, Stew, Dish, Food, Meal, Plant

Fry-up Friday: The best hangover cure Full English breakfasts in Brighton

The best way to beat the hangover blues

Everybody knows the feeling after a big night out, you wake up feeling rough and in the desperate attempt to feel human again you can think of only one possible solution…A full English breakie. From a greasy Spoons to the bougie bistro's down Brighton Lane's, we've made life easier for you and created a guide to the best places to bust those hangover blues.

Billie's Cafe

Billie’s is a comfy family run café located behind Western Road. The café is known for their very generous portion sizes, perfect for nursing a hangover. The café is open 7 days a week and boasts student friendly prices as all day breakfast is £7.75 an absolute bargain. There are veggie options available too so everyone's happy.

The Red Roaster

The Red Roaster is arguably one of Brighton's most instagrammable Cafés, with a beautiful botanical backdrop. Located in Kemptown, their hand roasted coffee is guarenteed to pull you out of bed and get you ready for the day. Their all-day breakfast is slighty pricier at £12.40, but is prepared by Michelin star chef Matt Gillan – how fancy!

Moksha

Located in York Place, Moksha hosts cosy chic décor, with warm lighting perfect for gently nursing a hangover. The pricing is reasonable at £9.50 for a classic ‘Moksha breakfast’ but if you fancy something a bit lighter there is the option of a half-breakfast for £7. Perfect for a fry up on a cosy winter day.

Image may contain: Cup, Beverage, Drink, Glass, Table, Furniture, Pottery, Food, Food Court, Plant, Restaurant, Human, Person

Lucky Beach Café

What better cure for your hangover than some fresh sea breeze? Situated on our beloved Brighton beach and boasting beautiful beach views the Lucky Beach Café is one of Brighton’s best kept secrets. Options between indoor heating or al-fresco seating and serving breakfast until 11.45 with a reasonable price of £10.90.

H's Café

H’s Café, in the heart of Coombe Road, is known amongst students as one of the most affordable and friendly places to nurse a hangover. The staff are famous for their welcoming demeanour, perfect for when you’re feeling a little bit worse for wear. Their classic fry up and builders breakfast tea combo is all you could ever hope for.

Image may contain: Cafeteria, Restaurant, Dating, Eating, Lunch, Meal, Breakfast, Food, Human, Person

Joe's Café

A classic favourite amongst the locals, located in Upper Hamilton road. A variation from the classic fry up to healthier options if you so wish. Variation of vegetarian and vegan options as well as meat, so there really is something for everyone. The fry up has a range of portion variations from a 'Big breakfast' priced at £6 to even BIGGER at £8.20 and BIGGEST £9.50. Open all week except Monday. Affordable student prices with sizeable portions.

The Breakfast Club

The Breakfast Club, which is a homage to the cult classic 80’s film, take on the classic fry-up 'The full Monty' and is reasonably priced at £10.95. A very hearty full English in Market Street Brighton. The style is bright, vibrant and retro which jazzes up any grey hungover day.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ryGzSHpMw/

Spoons

Lastly, but by no means least, is our family favourite and breakfast for all occasions, hangover included. Breakfast options open until 12pm Monday-Saturday and all day Sunday, kind to your student budget, Spoons is a classic.

Image may contain: Fries, Ice Cream, Dessert, Creme, Cream, Breakfast, Juice, Drink, Beverage, Food, Furniture, Dining Table, Table, Fork, Cutlery, Human, Person