Image may contain: Night Club, Advertisement, Poster, Light, Flare, Club, Lighting, Party, Crowd, Person, Human

Fat Poppadaddys are hosting their final Haunt Monday

Farewell Fat Pops, see you in Freshers’ week

The time has come to say goodbye to our much loved old friend, The Haunt. Around five months ago, the venue announced they were moving to a larger location on East Street, a move that is taking place later this month.

The Haunt is notoriously known for their Mondays and Thursdays and is a staple, guaranteed good night out (and by far one of the messiest Brighton has to offer). The upcoming change of venue promises to make the nights bigger and better, and we hope, even more messy and disgustingly sticky.

Image may contain: Paper, Brochure, Flyer, Advertisement, Poster, Party, Person, Human

You know what they say, as one Haunt closes another Haunt opens

Fat Poppadaddy's is hosting a leaving party on the 26th of August and you are all invited! Will you be attending the most iconic leaving party of 2019?

Fat Pops is reborn – with better toilets!

Louise, a representative from Fat Pop's, spoke exclusively to The Sussex Tab, saying: "We are really excited to be launching Fat Pops and Secret Discothequeue in a brand new bigger venue. The toilets in particular, will be a drastic improvement". A bigger space means only one thing – more space to make sure that you look good on THAT dance-floor.

Image may contain: Leisure Activities, Night Life, Skin, Disco, Night Club, Party, Club, Human, Person

Image may contain: Face, Overcoat, Suit, Coat, Apparel, Clothing, Text, Paper, Flyer, Brochure, Advertisement, Poster, Person, Human

Pop these dates in your diary!

On Thursday the 19th of September, Fat Pops will be back with a bang for its opening night at the new Haunt on East Street! Will we see you there?

Order your tickets for the party of the summer, here.