Sussex SU shop is on fire

It has been confirmed that the fire started from a bin outside the shop.


The Sussex SU shop in Falmer House is on fire.

The fire brigade have been called and are currently trying to put out the fire, although a firefighter has confirmed the building has been safely evactuated.

Image may contain: Home Decor

The full extent of the damage thus far is unknown, but it's clear the fire has smashed one of the shop windows, as pictured above.

Image may contain: Building, Human, Person

It is currently unknown what specifically has caused the fire, but it has been confirmed by a firefighter that the source of the fire started from a bin outside.

Image may contain: Fireplace, Indoors, Flooring, Vehicle, Transportation, Car, Automobile

Updates to follow.