Image may contain: Pancake, Person, Human, Food, Bread, Pottery, Saucer

Your guide to the best pancakes in Brighton

The day we’ve all been waiting for

With Shrove Tuesday just around the corner, we felt it only necessary to help you make the most of quite possibly the best day of the year.

With all of the glorious pancakes Brighton has to offer, you may just have to turn Pancake Day into Pancake Week!

The Breakfast Club

The Breakfast Club offers everything from the classic pancakes with bacon and maple syrup to their vegan 'Beauregarde' pancakes which are gluten free and delicious.

Last year The Breakfast Club challenged customers to eat a stack of 12 pancakes in 12 minutes or under for charity so keep an eye on their social media this year and see if you are up to the challenge!

Nowhere Man

The Instagram possibilities here are endless.

Situated in the heart of Brighton, Nowhere Man provides the most aesthetically pleasing plate of pancakes you could ask for this Pancake Day – they taste pretty good too.

Cafe Coho

With three locations in Brighton, Cafe Coho is here to feed all your brunching needs. Their menu caters to meat-eaters and vegans alike and their pancake stacks look too good to miss!

Wafflemeister

If you haven't already visited Wafflemeister then you are seriously missing out.

If you fancy a crepê this Pancake Day, then this menu has every combo you could possibly ask for. There are so many options including the 'Banoffee' for those with a sweet tooth and 'Brunch It' if you fancy something savoury.

Trading Post

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtShmTwg0IW

Situated in the Lanes, The Trading Post pride themselves on the fact that their coffee beans are roasted on site.

Why not grab a freshly roasted coffee while enjoying a stack of salted caramel pancakes complete with caramelised apple slices and fresh blueberries.

The New Club

What more could you want than to enjoy your pancakes on the Brighton seafront?

Grab some pancakes from The New Club's brunch menu and enjoy their unique combination of the atmosphere of an LA coffee house mixed with that of a New York Diner.

Regardless of where you go, Brighton's got you covered for pancakes.