Image may contain: Portrait, Photography, Photo, Swimwear, Kid, Blonde, Teen, Child, Woman, People, Girl, Smile, Shorts, Face, Female, Clothing, Apparel, Person, Human

Sussex sports teams come together for huge naked calendar

They’re taking their kits off for charity

Following the success of its previous editions, the naked sports calendar is back for yet another year and is arguably better than ever. This time, it's not just the Women and Men rugby teams getting their kits off for charity, but rugby have joined forces with women's and men's hockey and football teams to create one huge epic naked charity calendar.

Image may contain: Smile, Man, Face, Person, Human

This year, the calendar is raising money for two new charities; MenCap and Woodenspoon. MenCap is a charity which works to improve the lives of those with learning disabilities supporting them to do the things they love. Woodenspoon is a charity which aims to transform the lives of young people who have a disability or are facing disadvantage through the power of rugby.

Image may contain: Barefoot, Plant, Grass, Clothing, Shorts, Apparel, Kicking, Soccer, People, Sport, Ball, Team, Football, Soccer Ball, Team Sport, Sports, Human, PersonImage may contain: People, Sports, Sport, Human, Person

Speaking about the calendar to the Tab Sussex, Women's Rugby President Carolina Grincho said: "We turned a rugby naked calendar into a naked calendar with more sports teams to reach a bigger audience and of course to have a larger variety of butts on display! It's for two great causes and we'd be delighted to feature on your wall!'

To get your hands on one of the calendars, you can purchase here, or keep an eye out on Women's Rugbys social media for when they sell them in Falmer house every couple of weeks.