Cannabis-infused restaurant set to hit B-town next month

The Canna Kitchen will welcome their first customers in December

Warning to all of the students of Brighton: hold onto your flares, Doc Martens and bucket hats because this is certainly going to be the best day of your life.

A brand new restaurant will specialise in vegetarian and vegan food that will be infused with cannabis compound cannabidiol, better known as the non-psychoactive and legal UK substance, CBD.

The Canna Kitchen is looking to "change the way people view cannabis"

Director of the Canna Kitchen, Sam Evolution, said "We are seeking to change misconceptions around this plant by introducing it to people in a form they may not have encountered before".

Some of their dishes include: zaa’tar roast cauliflower, hemp heart tabbouleh, and smoked aubergine and sesame cavolo nero.

The culinary master behind this 'hemptatious' menu is head chef Charlotte Kjear who stated she wants to create "honest, balanced and vibrant food" so I think it is time to get your instagrams at the ready!

Image may contain: Outdoors, Nature, Plant, Leaf

THEY DO DESERTS TOO

Their doors will open for the first time on 1 December.

CBD Cafe also being opened above

In addition to this restaurant, the Canna Kitchen is opening a CBA cafe upstairs that will offer infused cakes, drinks and beverages.

It doesn't stop there!

They will also be selling a variety of organic cannabis-based products through the Hemp Earth Dispensary, ranging between CBD edibles and infused cosmetics products!

Christmas comes early on Canna launch night

The restaurant will be situated on one of the entrances to the lanes, in Duke street.

The Canna Kitchen will be offering guests to preview 3 courses of their special canna infused vegan/vegetarian menu with a delicious canna mocktail to wash it down all for the special launch price of £25!

Images courtesy of Canna Kitchen