Image may contain: Pet, Mammal, Hound, Dog, Canine, Beagle, Animal

Need a study break? Sussex is hosting a Christmas doggy de-stress session

Just paws for a second and pet some doggies.

It's that time of the year again; the semester is slowly coming to an end, days are getting shorter, your library sessions longer and your motivation is on a trip to Hawaii.

The university knows how you feel and, to make the upcoming assessment period a little bit more bearable and get you in a festive mood, Sussex Students' Union is hosting a Christmas doggy de-stress session on the 13th December.

As exam period is approaching, the event, which is taking place in the Meeting House, is organised in order to give students the opportunity to relax and calm down by spending time with specialised therapy dogs.

Image may contain: Husky, Pet, Mammal, Dog, Chihuahua, Canine, Animal, Toy, Teddy Bear

Christmas and dogs, what could be better?

Additionally, as this is a Christmas special, the university will also offer mulled juices and mince pies during your session. So what are you waiting for? Get your tickets, for only£1 here, and choose one of four 30 minute time slots between 12.45pm and 2.30pm.

100% of the money raised by ticket sales will go to the Pets as Therapy Charity, who are organising the event. Make sure you don't miss out on this festive party with some fury friends and get your tickets as soon as possible. They are expected to sell out quickly.