Image may contain: Worker, Bartender, Tartan, Plaid, Person, People, Human

There’s a vegan festival coming to Brighton

No animals were harmed in the making of this article

On Sunday the 26th of November, The Grand Hotel in Brighton will be overrun with stalls as The Brighton Vegan Festival comes to town.

Organised by Farplace Animal Rescue, the festival will feature one-hundred stands offering a fantastic range of vegan products such as homemade food, cruelty free cosmetics and ethically sourced clothing. Alongside an array of stalls, a selection of educational talks and films will also be running throughout the day. Special guest speakers will discuss their views on veganism and show interesting documentaries that reveal how our food choices influence our health, the environment and the welfare of animals.

Image may contain: Person, People, Human

A visitor enjoying a vegan hot dog.

Image may contain: Cup, Crowd, Person, People, Human

Visitors browsing the Eden Perfumes stall.

Image may contain: Vehicle, Transportation, Car, Automobile, Market, Person, People, Human

A selection of ethically sourced, vegan-friendly clothes.

Farplace Animal Rescue is a UK based animal sanctuary located in Bishop Auckland, County Durham. They help a variety of animals who are sick or injured by raising money in order to fund vet bills and provide food to animals in need. Alongside this, Farplace also run vegan festivals all across the UK to help raise awareness about the power of veganism as well as to support local, ethical businesses.

Since their first event in 2013, The North East Vegan Festival, Farplace Animal Rescue's events have been a huge success with roughly 2,000 people attending each festival. All of the profits from the festivals go directly towards funding their crucial work in helping mistreated and malnourished animals.

Tickets for The Brighton Vegan Festival are available to buy either online or on the day. VIP tickets cost £15 and include a complimentary goodie bag filled with snack bars, vouchers and a great vegan magazine. Standard tickets cost £3 with under 16s going free. To buy tickets for the festival online, click here.

Doors open at 10:30am and the festival itself is expected to finish at around 5pm.

For more information, click here to visit The Brighton Vegan Festival's offical website and here to browse through their instagram page.