Image may contain: Walking, Leisure Activities, Woman, Female, Blonde, Human, Person, People

Queues spill on to the street as Oliver’s Brighton has its grand opening

Oliver cut the ribbon this morning

After months of anticipation, Harry Potter fans are queuing round the door to get their first look at Brighton's newest wizarding shop this afternoon at the grand opening on 42 Trafalgar Street.

Image may contain: Coat, Woman, Female, Blonde, Walking, Leisure Activities, Human, Person, People

Oliver kindly opened his store a little early to save the customers from the rain, cutting the golden ribbon with his new employees by his side.

Image may contain: Human, Person, People

Despite the rainy weather, the excited customers were in great spirits as they stood in line to enter Oliver's shop, making friends in the queue over their shared love of all things Potter.

Image may contain: Graduation, Human, Person, People

"It feels like we've been waiting for this for so long" one of the shoppers said, "I can't wait to get inside!".

Leaving the shop with a gleaming smile and an Oliver's Brighton bag in hand, Jessica, the first customer to enter the new wizarding store, said "The atmosphere is absolutely amazing, it's incredible

Image may contain: Sun Hat, Hat, Cowboy Hat, Human, Person, People

"There's no better place to have a shop like this, it fits with Brighton so well. I just know that a magical community would be huge here."

Image may contain: Food Court, Cafeteria, Cafe, Furniture, Hearth, Fireplace, Pub, Bar Counter, Human, Person, People

Selling chocolate frogs, art prints, jewellery and more, we expect to see Oliver's Brighton bustling with wizarding fans in the months to come. If you'd like to check out our exclusive tour around Oliver's shop, click here.

Oliver's Brighton is selling official Warner Brothers licensed merchandise and is not associated or endorsed by J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or the Harry Potter Franchise, but is an independent venture.