Image may contain: Human, Person, People

All Sussex students asked to take part in The Student Barometer

Every participant will have the chance to win top prizes

From October 30, all Sussex students, both undergraduate and postgraduate, will be asked to take part in The Student Barometer, a survey which asks students to share details of their experience of the University of Sussex.

The survey is fully backed by the Students’ Union, who have been commissioned to run the survey for all of November, and both the survey and prize draw entry will close on December 1.

In recent years, this survey has been sent to international students only and the results have led directly to service improvements including significant investment in the arrival and welcome programme.

By expanding the survey to all students, the university hopes that more students will benefit from having the opportunity to share their views, and therefore, all students who participate in the Student Barometer will have the chance to win prizes.

Each week, fifteen students, who will have already responded to the survey, will be chosen at random, and can pick from any of the great prizes below:

• 2 x tickets to an allocated Brighton & Hove Albion Premier League football match

• 4 x tickets for a 3D screening at the Odeon

• 4 x tickets for the Sealife Centre – 'Ultimate Package'

• 4 x tickets for the i360

• £60 Pizza Express voucher

In addition, i-graduate, an independent research agency, is offering the opportunity for Sussex students to automatically enter its worldwide prize draw to win either a £1,000 cash prize, or donate £1,000 to charity, and all students who take part will be entered into the final draw where two lucky winners will each win a £500 travel voucher with STA Travel.

To take part in the Student Barometer, you can click here, or you can access the survey on the Sussex Mobile app, via the student news pages and via a social media campaign that will run for the next month.

All responses are confidential and anonymous and will be used for research purposes only.