Here’s everything happening in Brighton this Halloween

Something wicked this way comes…

Not sure what to do this October 31st? Well sharpen your fangs, dust off your devil horns, and polish your broomsticks as we've created the ultimate guide to Halloween in Brighton.

Harry Potter Pub Crawl, Friday 27th October

A bewitching pub crawl through the streets of Brighton. Every early bird ticket comes with a free wand.

Tickets

Halloween Carnival at Concorde 2, Friday 27th October

With Yousef headlining and a very special guest still to be announced, this house and techno Halloween party is sure to be spook-tacular.

Tickets

Ghost Walk of The Lanes, every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening.

Drinking not for you? Want more of a scare this Halloween? Why not go on a Ghost walk around the Lanes and listen to creepy tales told by master story-teller Rob Marks. Tours start at 7:30pm outside the Druids Head and there's no need to book. Extra tours will be running on Saturday 28th October and Tuesday 31st October at 6pm and 7:30pm.

For more information click here

Friday I'm in Hell at Coalition, Friday 27th October

Prepare to descend into the fiery pits of Hell this Halloween as the usual Friday I'm in love gets a very gruesome makeover.

Tickets

DJ Yoda presents: Stranger Things 2 Halloween Mixtape live at the Arch, Friday 27th October

Viral success DJ Yoda will be performing his 80's pop nostalgia mixtape live at the Arch, featuring samples from the hit Netflix series 'Stranger Things' as well as chart-toppers from the year the series is set; 1983.

Tickets

Walk of the Dead at Brighton Palace Pier, Saturday 28th October

Brighton's famous pier is about to be overrun by zombies… and you could be one of them. Put on your most gruesome make-up and join the rest of the undead at 1pm as they drag themselves around the pier. Make sure you register first. If you don't fancy dressing up, spectators are also welcome!

Register to be a zombie here

House of Horrors at Shooshh, Saturday 28th October

Body bags, black-out darkness and endless buckets of blood. What a delightfully gruesome combination.

The Day of The Dead at Coalition, Saturday 28th October

Prepare for the ultimate Halloween fiesta with zombie piñatas, candy skulls, sombreros and lots of tequila!

Tickets

Halloween Fright Flights at the British Airways i360, Saturday 28th- Tuesday 31st October

Want to hear spooky stories from the ghosts of Brighton? Board this ghoulish flight above the seafront for a truly chilling night. Both family friendly and adult only flights are available.

Family friendly tickets

Adults only tickets

TRASH Zombie Apocalypse at Coalition, Monday 30th October

Drag your mangled limbs and decaying faces down to Coalition for a post-apocalypse party like no other.

SKINT Halloween special at East Slope Bar, Tuesday 31st October

The usual SKINT Tuesday with a creepy twist. Halloween attire is encouraged as there are prizes available for the best dressed.

Regression Sessions Halloween special at Concorde 2, Tuesday 31st October

Prepare to boo-gie this Halloween as regression sessions return to Brighton for a one-off spooky special.

Tickets

Halloween Seafront Block Party, Tuesday 31st October

4 ghastly venues, 5 hours of mayhem and 3000 students. What more could you want this halloween?

Tickets

Welcome to the Losers Club at Pryzm, Tuesday 31st October

The red balloons were just a warning, something darker is lurking in the depths of Pryzm this Halloween… Expect frightening visuals, terrifying live actors and blood-curdling beats.

Tickets

All Hallow's Eve at the Haunt, Tuesday 31st October

Fat poppadaddys are spooking things up and bringing you a party with flash mobs, face painting and great live performances.

Tickets