There’s a Snapchat hunt going on at Sussex right now

Grab your smart devices and get snapping

The SU have created a snapchat hunt – similar to the typical scavenger hunt – in order to aid freshers orientate themselves round campus better during the first week of term time. The filters focused on those classic Sussex buildings and the distinctive architecture that is oh-so sixties – with clues that were fairly easy for the seasoned Sussex student.

"This place is a colourful building is a place of study and worship, and you can make a cup of coffee."

"Right near the front of campus, this location offers a wide variety of different activities to keep yourself fit."

"This bit of water is home to some unsual animal guardians. These animals are some of the world's oldest reptiles."

"This building shares the name with the residences next to it. You can catch sport matches, live bands and enjoy a burger!"

"This is our newest academic building and has the name to honour Sussex turning 50!"

For those who are new to campus – or even those familiar with it – get snapping before 9pm tonight. It is made unclear as if there is a prize – but the promise of "bonus points" leaves us with our fingers crossed.