Beware, on-campus parking restrictions over Welcome Weekend

Existing students and staff are advised to keep car parks free for incoming Freshers.

As Freshers' Week is just around the corner, the University is doing everything to make moving into on-campus accomodation as easy and comfortable as possible for incoming students and their families.

Accordingly, the following car parking restrictions will be in place on September 16th and 17th.

The Science (P1), Biology Road (3), Sussex House (P4) and Sports Centre (P5) car parks will all be restricted for existing students as well as University staff.

Besides, the University is also advising everyone to keep the other car parks on campus free during the Welcome Weekend, in order to enable incoming students and their families to unload their cars when they arrive.

Earlier this year, the University already announced stricter enforcements for parking on campus.

There will also be road works on Lewes Road meaning that taking public transport to campus may be busier than usual.

Should you have any further questions regarding parking restrictions during Welcome Weekend, contact the University's Retention and Progression Manager on 01273 678865.