Here are the five best places to go for breakfast in Brighton

Feeling hungry?

Brighton is the best town for you to hangout with your friends and lovers. Spoilt for choice with restaurants down the Laines or on the seafront, you will never have to worry about what to eat. However, what you do need to worry about is which one you should try first!

There are many fantastic restaurants in Brighton, but these five are the most affordable places for you to go for some morning grub.

The Flour Pot Bakery

The Flour Pot on Sydney Street is the perfect place for breakfast and it has the best bread in Brighton. There are a few locations but my favourite one is located in the North Laine. It’s ideal for when you want to take a break with some cake and a cup of coffee in the afternoon.

Brewed

Brewed on Lewes Road provides you with some healthy choices for breakfast or brunch. One dish I recommend is the Kimchi Reuben sandwich. It is unique since you can not find it anywhere else, but it tastes amazing and is definitely a must try here.

The Mock Turtle Tea Room

If you want something sweet in the morning to start off a wonderful day, then the Mock Turtle Tea Room on Pool Valley is the perfect place for some breakfast tea and amazing scones or cakes. At the Mock Turtle Tea Room you can enjoy very authentic British style afternoon tea. Cream Tea is highly recommended within the tea room.

The Breakfast Club

Chicken and Waffles, Eggs Benedict, and other American style brunches can be found at The Breakfast Club on Market Street. The restaurant also has many tasty vegetarian alternatives as well. Not only this, but The Breakfast Club looks really cool – once you walk inside you get the feeling like you’re on an old school cruise ship but with a diner atmosphere. This is a great place if you want to eat with a group of friends.

Smorl’s Houmous Falafel & Salad Bar

Smorl’s at the Open Market has one of the best falafels in Brighton! The Falafel Pita consists of falafel, houmous, salad, and some seeds. It is a must try when you are here. They also have falafel salad box and some tasty soup you can add to your meal. This is a good option if you want a quick but good breakfast.