Sussex’s Most Eligible Bachelorette nominee: Kim

‘Buy me a Strongbow Dark Fruit and I’ll be your girl for the night’

20, East Slope, Zoology

Hi, my name is Kim and I am 20 years young. I come from just along the coast in sunny Bournemouth (Brighton is definitely better, more seagulls).

I’m studying zoology so I definitely know how to be an animal in bed. If you want to find me, I’ll either be having a Slope-bite or studying exotic animals (who knows, you could be next).

I live in East-Slope meaning that I’m within convenient reach of the bar. We can meet for drinks and the bus stop you can use to get home in the morning is close by. My passions include eating ice-cream and being sassy. My friends will tell you that I dance better than the Jacksons (All of them) and that I will always be the greatest (well, loudest) singer in the club.

I am most definitely a bachelorette, and most definitely eligible.

I've been practising...

I’ve been practising…

What is your favourite colour socks: Bubblegum pink

If you were a character from Friends, who would you be: Joey. ‘Hey how you doin’

Penguins or otters: Penguins

If you were a vegetable, what would you be: A cutecumber

Flying or Invisibility powers: Invisibility so no one can see me doing the walk of shame

What’s your ideal date: Buy me a strongbow dark fruit and I’ll be your girl for the night

What is the most attractive quality a man can posses: There’s an obvious answer here but I’m not gonna be the girl to say it

If you were a beverage, what would you be: Aldi rum, cheap and spicy (with a hint of vanilla)

Favourite sex position: Near the wall so if you’re shit I can charge my phone

You can nominate your friends here