The ultimate guide to Halloween in Brighton

Here is the definitive list of all of the events happening this year

Wondering where to go this Halloween this weekend? Well, your weekend just got a little bit easier as we’ve done all of the hard work for you. Here’s what’s going down…

Everything happening on Friday 28th October:

Stranger Things Halloween Special, Concorde 214305242_10154406222032605_3920310759452448643_o

Concorde 2 will be hosting a Stranger Things themed night, including themed drinks, 80s fashion and Jonathon Byers’ mixtapes.

Runway Fridays at Shooshh Fright Festival Ticket Giveaway

Every week, Shooshh host Runway Fridays. In preparation for Halloween, if you head down this Friday you could win tickets to the massive FrightFest and see Chase & Status

Haunted Hogwarts at Walkabout

Walkabout hosts a Harry Potter themed Halloween night with free broomsticks, scar tattoos, and more surprises. Drinks deals available with the OnePass.

Bat Out Of Helloween at Komedia

Not a fan of conventional “clubbing”? We’ve got you covered. With inflatables, sing along power ballads and air guitar solo competitions, this is the event for you.

Tickets

Everything happening on Saturday 29th October:

Fright Festival at Brighton Racecourse14589972_532830336917055_3799988839975987954_o

Fright Festival, Brighton Racecourse is the place to be on Saturday. Headliners are Chase & Status and Lethal Bizzle. Acts will perform across 3 stages, and there will be funfair rides on the day as well.

This event should be sold out by 27th October.

Tickets

Fear on the Pier

On Saturday, Brighton Pier funfair will be taken over for an evening of unlimited rides, special deals, DJ sets and, of course, fancy dress. Tickets available on the day.

Haunted House at Coalition 

Beachfront club coalition will be taken over by zombies, vampires and everything scary this Saturday for Halloween. Also, who can say no to face-painting?

Tickets

The Ultimate Old-School Party – Halloween Special at The Funky Fish Club

The Funky Fish Club will be hosting their own old-school Halloween party. Free shot if you wear fancy dress!

Moulin Massacre Fright Festival Afterparty at Walkabout

Walkabout is about to be turned in a “Hell on earth”. Can you survive? Come and find out.

Tickets 

House of horrors Fright Festival Afterparty at Shooshh

Shooshh will become a house of horrors as an official afterparty to Fright Festival.

VIDA Fright Festival Afterparty at Wah Kiki

Wah Kiki will be hosting their own afterparty for Fright Festival, free entry with your rox wristband!

Dia De Los Muertos at The Mesmerist

14872479_716883208459328_414033689_n

The Mesmerist is a vintage bar that is known for hosting Halloween-themed nights. The Black Kat Boppers will be performing live blues music as well, if you fancy something a bit different.

PRYZM’s Halloween Weekender

“A true circus of horrors” covers 3 different rooms, each with a different music theme. Tickets are £10, but entry is free before 10pm, so get down early!

Tickets

Everything happening on Monday 31st October:

Nightmare on West Street Halloween Bar Crawl

The biggest bar crawl for Halloween in Brighton. A crawl across 6 different bars, ending in a club. Brighton’s main student Halloween event since 2012.

Tickets 

The Nightmare Rave

Live performers, inflatables, free face paint and more will be available at Shooshh’s massive Halloween rave.

Tickets

Halloween Themed Night at Revenge

Revenge host their first themed night, uniting the LGBT societies of University of Sussex and University of Brighton. All are welcome, dress up and party!

Day of the Dead at Patterns 

“Expect fire-breathers, huge skull pinatas, facepainting” at Pattern’s Day of The Dead themed Halloween party.

Tickets 

Halloweiner at The Green Door Store

Green Door Store’s Halloween event will be playing rock music and encourages you to dress up, grab a drink, and party!