The worst thing about Sussex are the prices in Co-op

It was a battle nobody wanted to win

A few weeks ago, we asked you for the best and worst things about being at Sussex and now the results are in: the worst thing about Sussex are the prices in Co-op.

Astonishingly… we didn’t like the prices in Co-op that much. This was voted for in extreme numbers and took top spot comfortably.  We may have all been forced to buy our weekly shopping here within the first few weeks of joining Sussex, but as soon as we discovered Aldi and Asda home delivery we decided to buy our quorn elsewhere.

Coming second was Eduroam; hopefully I can get this published before it fails me again. We’ve all had enough of the poor WiFi at Sussex, which constantly loses connection, is slower than a tortoise with his legs tied up, and requires us to go through the long process of signing in at random times. Sort it out.

Taking third spot and the last place on the podium is the university’s lack of study space. Many people have told The Tab that apart from the library they don’t have any other place to go.

The least-bad of the ‘worst thing’ options was the library square which failed to attract many votes. Some suggested they were annoyed at library square being a landmine field of broken tiles that splash water when you step on them and constantly being harassed by people handing stuff out.  However, as annoying as it is, it’s clear people aren’t as bothered by the library square as much as they are by the fact there’s no club on campus.