Boundary Brighton line up announced

It is looking like we’re gonna have a good September

Boundary Brighton, the new music festival to hit Stanmer park, has officially announced it’s line up today with the likes of Seth Troxler, Wilkinson, Bondax, Congo Natty , Hannah Wants, and many others who will no doubt rock Brighton and get us partying hard. There will be a secret headliner announced at a later date.

The announcement of the line up dropped on the 26 April with tickets becoming available on the 27 April. The festival will hit Saturday 17th September, renovating Stanmer park into a wonderland of dance, love, and music which everyone in Brighton will adore.

Each stage, that has been partnered with the best known clubs in Brighton, will be designed and run by different brands to make each stage unique. Mixmag, one of Britain’s leading electronic and clubbing magazines, will be partnering with the Concorde 2 stage to transform it into a personal feel not usually found on a main stage and will craft into a work of art.

Elrow, known for it’s crazy Spanish parties, team up with The Arch stage to bring the sounds of Barcelona and Ibiza mixed with a large dose of insanity. And finally, LWE, who are reknowned for their underground parties, will take the rein of the Patterns stage to bring an infusion of techno and house in an immersive venue

This is turning out to be an event that no one in Brighton can miss. Full line up is below and more information about tickets here.

LINEUP:

SETH TROXLER
WILKINSON
JOY ORBISON
BONDAX
JUNGLE (DJ SET)
SNAKE HIPS 
TODDLA T
TOM TRAGO
GENTLEMAN’S DUB CLUB
SUBMOTION ORCHESTRA
CONGO NATTY – FT. CONGO DUBZ
SOLARDO
MEHTOLA 
BOB KERR & HIS WHOPEE BAND
JEM STONE’S VILLAGE DISCO
MR BONGO SOUND SYSTEM 
CHARLES GREEN