Another big music festival has been announced in Brighton

Boundary Brighton is coming this September

Boundary Brighton, a new music festival that will play genres of house, drum and bass, dub, and even a little crazy jazz, has been announced to take Brighton by storm on September 17.

The line-up will be officially confirmed on April 26 and is sure to rock your socks off.  International DJs and live acts will bring a spectrum of dance music to us beautiful Brighton citizens who work hard, and dance even harder.

The festival will be located in Stanmer Park and will host four music stages, a vintage fair, delicious local foods, as well as a few surprises that best reflect the style of Brighton. It has been announced three of the stages have been combined with the biggest club names in the city to give a wide variety of music that is synonymous with Brighton’s amazing night-life.

Expect a crazy carnival/Ibiza mash-up at The Arch stage, a intimate wild rave at the Patterns stage, and huge party sounds at the Concorde 2 stage. The Victorian bandstand stage will overlook the whole festival whilst playing the coolest live music. Tickets go on sale on the 26th when the line-up has been officially announced however you can sign up to pre-purchase now. More information can be found here.

This is sure to be one of the next biggest events in Brighton and will happen alongside our Freshers’ Week next year. Watch this space for more interviews for a festival that is guaranteed to pop off.

@kylefarrell96