Sussex RAG are bringing LOST back after a two-year absence

You need to sign up by Sunday

Sussex RAG, the university’s charity organisation, are to run LOST again this year after a 2 year absence.

The event, which involves being dropped at a secret location and finding the way back to campus, was last run in 2014 when participants were dropped at Stonehenge.

RAG have confirmed this year’s location is even more adventurous. Participants are dropped up to 100 miles away (North, East, West….or South), and must find their way back with no money or maps.

Fancy dress is also heavily encouraged. The event is open to teams of three and, as previously advertised, your team doesn’t have to include a guy. The registration fee is £20 per person and each participant must fundraise at least £40 for the events chosen charity Childreach International, which works to improve access to education and healthcare for children.

This year’s event is on Saturday 19 March with participants picked up at 4am from campus. There are limited spaces and any willing participants are required to sign up by messaging the RAG Facebook page by Sunday 6 March.

The question is, will you make it home?

Please contact Sussex RAG if you have any questions.