Now even PM blasts ravenous seagulls – and dishes out £250k war chest towards their demise

Steal this you beaky twat

noad

First we opined about how seagulls are ruining our lives at Sussex.

Now in what appears to be a last-ditch attempt to woo voters, David Cameron has revealed a seagull once stole the ham from his sandwich – as the Government spend £250,000 to tackle the birds.

The Prime Minister says the angry avian swooped down and grabbed the filling from his sarnie before flying off again.

But he says despite the feathered attack on his lunch in his ”distant past” he doesn’t harbour a grudge ”against the entire seagull population”.

Fuck you

The PM described his ordeal as the Government announce spending £250,000 on tackling the pests.

The cash has been committed in the Budget to battle seagulls – known as the ”scourge of coastal resorts”.

Asked whether he had ever been attacked by seagulls, the Prime Minister said: “I haven’t felt particularly oppressed by seagulls.

“In my distant past I remember some seagulls taking the ham out of a sandwich. But I haven’t held that against the entire seagull population since.”

Scalding hot cup of justice: Old Etonian Dave has set aside a quarter of a million pounds to wreck these fools

Last year, councils in Exmouth, Sidmouth and Seaton in Devon spent £15,000 on specially-bred “super falcons” to try to stop seagulls from disturbing residents.

In 2013, Royal Mail said postmen would not deliver in a street in the coastal town of Perranporth, Cornwall, after being injured by the swooping birds.

After Wednesday’s Budget, Bath MP Don Foster revealed a £250,000 seagull research fund had been established to deal with their noise, mess, disease and aggression.

“For several years people have been asking for action,” said the Liberal Democrat MP, a long-standing campaigner who held a “seagull summit” in 2012.

Mr Cameron and his family have taken a holiday on the Cornwall coast every year since 2010.