Coliseum set to relaunch yet again as The Arch

The Nightclub Formerly Known As Digital will relaunch on the 7th of March.

Coliseum is one of the most popular clubs in B-Town, but is set to undergo yet another rebrand and relaunch.

The Kings Road Arches club was first known as The Zap Club, then Digital, and most recently, Coliseum. As of March 7th, the club will be known as The Arch.

The club has seen hosts of famous faces perform, including Fatboy Slim, Paul Oakenfold, Carl Cox and Sven Vath. Tinie Tempah will perform on March 10th, and other names lined up include Route 94, Chymera, wAFF and Heidi.

The owners of the club hope that a rebrand will attract chart-topping artists and famous DJs to their venue. They will also be installing a brand spanking new sound system, which boasts twelve 21-inch bass speakers.

Speaking to The Argus, club boss Samm Verghesse said: “The Arch has been conceptualised with a distinct mission to help restore the Brighton night life scene to once again be the centre point of the UK underground movement.

“With a mandate of pushing the boundaries, coupled with a forward thinking music policy, The Arch is set to welcome the world’s finest promoters, labels, artists and DJ’s each and every weekend whilst also playing a key role in the incubation and nurturing of local up and coming talent.”