Everything that happens in the girls’ toilets on a night out

There are tears

Normally you associate the toilets with a place you go in to wee, wash your hands and then carry about your normal business, however the girls’ toilets on a night out don’t quite work like that. There much more like this:

There’s always some girl crying over a boy

Nine times out of 10 you’ll find a girl crying over a boy. They’ve seen that boy they’ve been talking to on Tinder chatting another bird up at the bar. Everyone in the toilets will dash to comfort her, tell her she’s beautiful and that she can do better than Danny anyway.

There’s normally one girl telling her life story

There’s always that one girl who’s absolutely mortal and she’s chatting away to you like she’s known you for years. After only five minutes in the toilet you’ll know Nicole’s date of birth, where she works and what she had for tea last night.

It’s where all the gossip happens

Girls generally congregate in the toilet to spill all the latest juicy gossip and the biggest revelations and secrets all come out on the toilets.

The endless amount of mirror selfies

The mirror is a perfect place for selfies and you’ll spend at least 10 minutes taking snaps of you and your girls. If you don’t have at least 20 you’re doing it wrong.

You spend more time in there than anywhere else in the club

It’s true you’ll go to the toilet thinking you’ll only be a few minutes but you’ll actually spend more time in the toilets chatting and topping up your make up than on the dance floor.

The girls who have all the supplies are life savers

Those girls who bring their entire contents of their make up bag and toiletry supplies are actual life savers. Anything you need they’ll have it.

You become friends with someone you’ve just met

It’s a fact that the girls you meet in the toilets on a night out are the most wonderful human beings ever and within five minutes of being in the toilets you’ve already made a new friend.