The universities with the highest student satisfaction

Loughborough is number one

Times Higher Education has released the results of its annual student experience survey revealing just how happy you are with your uni. 

In a survey of 15,000 undergraduates (just over 3,000 more than The Tab’s mental health survey), Loughborough came out on top beating the likes of Sheffield, Oxford and last year’s winner Bath, who have since dropped down to fifth position.

Loughborough came number one in the measures of experience relating to the quality of facilites, personal requirements and tying with Cambridge for extra-curricular activities.

Leeds, Newcastle, Sheffield and Cardiff, perhaps unsurprisingly, came number one for the social life experience.

Oxford and Cambridge both performed highly in areas relating to academic life. With Oxford being top of the table for the quality of staff and lectures, Cambridge for the structure of courses and both universities topping the charts for the level of helpfulness of staff.

Here’s a table of the top 10 universities with the highest student satisfaction, and a bespoke ranking of all your unis.

[infogram id=”the_best_universities_for_student_experience”]