Jihadi bride and Glasgow dropout writes sick poem praising Tunisia attack

Aqsa Mahmood was doing Diagnostic Radiotherapy, now she’s in ISIS

aqsa mahmood france isis kuwait massacre sefeddine rezgui terrorism tunisia

Glasgow dropout and ISIS bride Aqsa Mahmood has published a vile poem glorifying the terrorist attack in Tunisia which left 38 tourists dead. 

Posting under her infamous pen name, Umm Layth, she claims the brutal massacre led by ISIS represents “change, freedom and revenge”.

Dozens of tourists were tragically killed in the worst attack on British people since the 2005 London Bombings.

Jihadi bride Aqsa Mahmood

In a propaganda poem –– which shows a rookie handling of basic techniques like enjambement and rhyme –– Aqsa praises the Tunisia killing spree, which came at the same time as a beheading in France and the suicide bombing of a mosque in Kuwait.

She writes it was: “A day that will go down in history. A day of resistance and memory.”

ISIS gunman Seifeddine Rezgui, 23, pulled out an AK47 hidden in a parasol and fired mercilessly at tourists on the beach at the Imperial Marhaba hotel.

Leaving bloodied corpses in the sand, the terrorist continued his murderous assault inside the hotel lobby where explosives were also detonated.

He was then shot dead by Tunisian authorities after killing 38 innocent tourists, including 18 Brits.

Aqsa, 21, from Pollokshields, went on: “In three different locations a family was born. It’s name was change, freedom and revenge.

“Kuwait, France and Tunisia is where they reside. They left a mark which will always remain. Permanent and blunt.”

From Umm Layth’s blog

The former Diagnostic Radiotherapy student also mentions gay marriage being legalised on the same day.

She said: “Oh it is not for that reason that it shall be remembered.

“It is in Hell they shall reside, taking back what they now call in pride.”

Good use of enjambement: An excerpt from Aqsa’s poem

Aqsa’s family, who previously pleaded for her return, have now disowned their daughter, saying they are “sickened she now celebrates the heartache of other families”.

Family lawyer Aamer Anwar said: “The family of Aqsa Mahmood became aware yesterday of her blog Umm Layth posting praise for the attacks in Tunisia, France and Kuwait.

“They are full of rage at her latest diatribe masquerading as Islam during the holy month of Ramadhan.

“Whilst their daughter may have destroyed any chance of happiness for her own family, they are sickened that she now celebrates the heartbreak of other families.

“The Mahmood family have a message for any young person attracted to ISIS, they say there is no honour, no glory, no god at work in the cowardly massacre of holiday makers, people at prayer in a Shia mosque or an innocent man at his place of work.

“As for Aqsa’s words they can only be described as twisted and evil, this is not the daughter that they raised.

“The Mahmood’s thoughts and prayers are with the families who are grieving for the loss of their loved ones.”

Aqsa’s family and lawyer Aamer

Over 1000 Tunisian troops are being deployed to protect the country’s beach resorts and around 3500 Britons have flown home since the attacks.