Uni heads considering puppy therapy on campus

Ruff day?

We might not have a library cat, but uni bosses have revealed that we could be treated to puppy therapy on campus. 

A puppy love sesh usually involves playing with cute dogs in times of high stress.

Vice President of Education in Strathclyde and then to the President, Gary Paterson. He told the Tab: “This has been done successfully at other unis during exam periods, in a way that is good for both the students and pets welfare – I’m going to set it up at Strathy too.”

nicole

We love you Dilys

He told the Tab: “I’d love to see a library cat.

“Where it works in other institutions, the pets either live nearby or are taken care of by a group; if this could happen here then I would be thrilled.”

“Most students can’t have pets because of where we live or our lifestyles, leaving us with only cat memes!

“But there are therapeutic benefits to having pet de-stress sessions; this has been done successfully at other unis during exam periods, in a way that is good for both the students and pets welfare – I’m going to set it up at Strathy too.”

Too hungover to open your eyes? Had a shocker of an essay mark back? Got trapped in the Livingston tower lifts? If you’re having a shit time soon you might be able to stroke the stress right out of your body with some “therapets”.