What do you eat after a big one at WNB?

Obvs cheesy chips from Kings or Bistro

I once caught someone pouring honey all over garlic crackers while sober in my own flat – so Strathy must be home to some other weird drunken experiments. Here is a little something to inspire.

Leonardo, 22, Chemical Engineering

Leonardo’s wildest experiment consists of a mixture of rice cream and oats with bacon. Yum!

Sean, 21, History, Politics, Journalism and Creative Writing

Sean has successfully found the perfect balance between the healthy and the super-sweet. Weetabix covered with milk and mushed up with chocolate cake does the job. Chocolate cake long gone, he was still happy to pose with Weetabix for the camera.

Milena, 20, Business and Galya, 22, Architecture

These two stay loyal to a remedy called “ayran.” To make sure there’s not gonna be a hangover after heavy drinking, you have to mix a few spoons of Greek yoghurt with water and salt.

Andrew, 18, Chemical Engineering

The best way to treat an unbearable hunger is, of course, with comfort food. Follow Andrew’s new invention and upgrade your traditional cheese & mac by adding the cheese to the pasta…while it’s still boiling.

William, 21, Mechanical Engineering

William never lets his guard down. No matter what the circumstances and regardless of how drunk he is, this Frenchman keeps it classy with a baguette, cheese and ham. Lots of it.

Some who were too embarrassed to be caught on camera rank on the list with such drunken dishes as frozen fish sticks; and rumour has it that someone special from Chancellors once satisfied his hunger by eating 3 juicy slugs.