Stirling is better than UCL and King’s College in the latest uni rankings

We’re more satisfied than the London unis

A survey carried out by whatuni.com which surveyed 25,000 students across the UK and asked them to score certain aspects of their university ranked Stirling 78th on the list.

This puts us higher than UCL, King’s College London, Abertay and Edinburgh Napier.

The survey asked students to score ten different aspects including accommodation, city life and the student union and then asked students to give their uni an overall score. Harper Adams University in Shropshire topped the list with its job prospects and support services ranking as the highest in the country.

Stirling rose in the rankings from 2015 after being named 82nd last year

Glasgow University was ranked as the best university in Scotland and the 14th best in the UK. Other Scottish universities were ranked as well with Dundee improving significantly in the last year and was ranked 26th overall. St Andrews came in 35th and Edinburgh 38th.

Stirling beat top universities such as University College London and King’s College London, who were 81st and 83rd respectively which means that Stirling is officially a better city than London, in every aspect, ever, no comparison.