Where to live after first year

As if you’d ever want to leave Geddes

From fire alarms at 3am to cleaners walking in on you mid-shag, and that classic case of someone shitting in a kettle in Geddes. These are some of the things that you have enjoyed as first years living on campus.

Your four year marriage to Stirling has only just started, but alas, the honeymoon is nearly over.

If you’ve not already pissed every single one of your pals off, now’s the moment to decide who you’re living with come September. This is probably going to be the most awkward moment of your life as you’re essentially pieing your other flatmates off.

Right, you’ve chosen who you’re living with, now it’s time to see your new digs.

Bridge of Allan

A stone’s throw away from the uni campus itself, BOFA makes a great choice for those who want to roll out of bed before a lecture. Also sporting a nightclub and the lovely Jam Jar, what more could you want?

You could be very posh and go for brunch!

There’s also one of those expensive Tescos and many an upscale boutique.

You might even get a glimpse of this strange bird on the river if you’re lucky.

Stirling Town

Sick of paying for taxis back to campus after a roaring night at Dusk or Fubar? Well now you can drunkenly walk home safe in the knowledge that you probably live just around the corner.

Who wouldn’t want to live here, eh?

You also get McDonalds, Greggs and The Thistles Centre on your doorstep. Basically, the only time you will ever need to leave is when you go into uni (which, let’s face it, will be rare).

Again, you get the miraculous views that only Stirling has to offer.

Uni accommodation… again

Maybe you just can’t live without the piles of unwashed dishes or the sink in your room.

John Forty’s Court boasts both standard rooms and en-suites, it is also ideally located halfway between town centre and campus. You might even end up living in a turret, so you can pretend you actually got in to Edinburgh.

Although, if you’ve got the money, you may as well flaunt it and rent out Beech with your chums.

Being centrally on-campus definitely has it’s perks, specially when you can take an elevator to the top floor instead of walking.

Hey, you never know, you may even be the first occupants of much-awaited Juniper Court.

(R.I.P. AKD)

But no matter where you end up, remember that your only real friend is The Tab. We got your back bbz.