Drunk thug smashes up Sunny’s

Owner attacked by vicious local

assault attack exclusive hussein stirling sunnys thug town vicious

Local store Sunny’s was last night viciously attacked in the latest bout of alcohol fuelled violence in Stirling.

A plastered local smashed up the shop when the owner refused to sell him more booze. Mr Hussein said: “The customer came into the store quite drunk, and was asking me to sell him alcohol.

the customer damaged several areas of the shop before taking his anger out on Mr Hussein

“Upon refusal, he proceeded to smash up the shop.”

But when Mr Hussein called the police, the violent brute turned on him: “After trying to stop the customer I was forced to call the police, but that just made him turn on me.”

Mr Hussein, moments after the attack

Third-year Stirling Student Andrew Cunningham witnessed the police taking away the suspect. He said: “We were standing outside the shop waiting for friends when two police officers came out escorting a guy who was extremely drunk.

“He was arguing with the officers and stated that they were lifting the wrong guy and he took off his top, showed off his back and accused the shopkeeper of hitting him across his back with a stick.”

Sunny’s location means it is no stranger to antisocial behaviour

Sunny’s has a history of being the victim of anti-social behaviour, particularly on busier club nights in town.

The man has not yet officially been identified.