Cards Against Stirling

The hot new card game taking campus by storm

Popular American card game Cards Against Humanity came under fire this week for being too offensive — the exact thing the game sets out to do.

For those who have yet to experience the twisted joy of playing, Cards Against Humanity centres around answering questions by choosing the funniest and most ridiculous card in your hand.

The Daily Mail branded Cards Against Humanity a “vile dinner party game,” which in this case is more of a box quote than an insult. The UK version contains answer cards mentioning Hillsborough and a variety of Royals (“Leaked footage of Kate Middleton’s colonoscopy” is a personal favourite).

The Tab figured that instead of berating Cards Against Humanity, you’d rather play a localised Stirling version.

It is with great honour that we proudly present…

Cards Against Stirling

It’s easy to play – everybody holds five white cards and one person reads out a black card. You have to then fill in the blank or answer the question with a white card – and the funniest one wins.

Full rules available at cardsagainsthumanity.com

DOWNLOAD: To play with these cards, download the high-resolution copies available here and print them out on A4 pages. Play them individually or get them done properly and slip them into your regular Cards Against Humanity pack!

And don’t forget to tweet us at @TheTabStirling with your most deeply offensive pairs if you play the game!