15 things you will only understand if you cycle to uni
Cycling to uni can be risky business, but not without rewards
1) You have an irrational hatred for pedestrians walking in the cycle lane. STAY in your lane, people!
2) You have become an expert at avoiding broken glass…
3) Bins in the cycle lane…
4) Cars in the cycle lane…
5) Other cyclicsts cycling the wrong way in the cycle lane – WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?
6) Town cycling is just an overall scary experience
7) It’s a pretty bridge – but an uncomfortable riding experience
8) Cycling past Wallace High School at lunch never ends well
9) You avoid eye contact with anyone on the UL
10) It’s a race and don’t pretend otherwise
11) You know you’re never going to get a space here during the day…
12) Then it rains!
13) You will watch someone cycle towards Causewayhead roundabout and think WHY?!
14) But no matter how awful, cold and wet it is you don’t have to suffer the UL!