Instagrammed Stirling

Stirling’s worst gets an Instagram touch up

It’s no secret that not every area of Stirling is a golden paradise. There’s no getting past the fact that parts of Stirling are old, run down and really quite grim. Without the funds to give Stirling a real makeover, we set out to try and enhance Stirling through the untold magic of Instagram filters.

This graffiti style art with actual graffiti on top is improved tenfold by the impression that it was taken over two decades ago, distancing ourselves as far as possible. Good old DYLAN.

The centre quickly gets more depressing as you move from grand old buildings to these miserable looking things. If it wasn’t for Domino’s this area would be a total let down. Luckily, our Instagram wizardry has turned this grey mass into a bustling, neon club district. Kind of.

This underpass usually reeks of knife wounds, but our filter choice makes the entire thing more palatable. Warning: Instagram filters do not alter smell. Enter at your own discretion.

This Raploch based play area is about as miserable as it gets. Don’t fear, this filter has added a sweet blue haze.

A classy black and white filter creates the illusion of an indie soft-rock album cover, rather than the reality that this building is inexplicably attached to a fully operational health centre.

Think you can do better? Send your best Instagrammed Stirling photos to [email protected].