Hangover breakfast: Toast… again!

Alison continues her hungover quest by backtracking to one of her breakfast favourites

breakfast hungover stirling toast

Well, it has happened. It was bound to. The day when I reviewed Toast AGAIN (for purely selfish reasons). Returning to Stirling after the winter break always commences in an appropriately drunken fashion and I always find myself crawling back to Toast the next day for their plethora of tasty offerings. Reviewing a different hungover breakfast would (should) have been the plan, if only I did not feel I was doing you an injustice. Don’t worry, in the weeks to come I will not be so selfish.

Croque monsieur is just about as French as Stirling gets

So here it is, some tasty food snaps from Toast to lure your hungover self. This time I opted for the French classic, croque monsieur, with a side of cheesy chicken nachos to save me. Safe to say I wasn’t disappointed. There is bliss like no other in the knowledge that the food you ordered will be everything you expect and desire. Call me easily pleased, but all in (plus coffee) for under £15? There is nothing not to like!

Spicy chicken nachos – big enough for two!

Don’t forget to use your student card to get your cheeky 10% off!

This sounds like promo, but I swear I’m just a huge fan!