We did a fashion shoot with Lily Cole

As part of the launch of Lily Cole’s app Impossible, we met up for a Saturday morning stroll and took a few photos.

barney couch Coats cole dress exclusive fashion Film Hampstead Heath Impossible Kodak Large Format lily London Medium Format Pentax Portra shoot tom porteous winter

Do you want to work with a-listers and supermodels? Join The Tab team – email [email protected] and say hi.

A message from Lily Cole:

Impossible.com is a social network that seeks to try and encourage a culture of giving and receiving by allowing people to post wishes which are shown to others who might be able to fulfil them. In May we went to Cambridge to soft launch the platform, and did an installation in which we invited students to tie their wishes to a tree outside King’s college. One of the wishes left on the tree was for me to do a shoot for The Tab and these photographs are the result of a fun day spent fulfilling it!

Make your own wish at impossible.com or search for Impossible on the app store!

Styling and Art Direction: Ioana Ivan and Joey Akubeze
Photography: Tom Porteous and Barney Couch

Acne biker jacket and mint knit were kindly provided by Guilio Store, 24-32 King Street, Cambridge.

Click the image below to view the shoot in all its glory