24 Below DJ Profiles

Get the skinny on 24 Below’s Jukebox DJs

24 Below bridge of allan DJ nightclub stirling

Playing Rnb and Chart in Room 1…

Euan Lawrence!

Age – 23

About – Each day I get in at 3am, then up for work at 9am! I work as a marketing consultant and print broker. I know I can’t do this forever but while I’m young I’ll give it a bash! I love both jobs.

Past DJ Work – Started off in bars and doing parties. Since then I’ve been playing across all the major Scottish cities playing great establishments. I now DJ 5 nights a week!

Best night you’ve ever played at – The Karnival Klub launch in Perth last Thursday. 1300 all in the main room!

Favourite song just now – I have three right now. Down For What – Lil Jon (Chris Villa Party Up Slam Edit), Give It 2 U – Robin Thicke ft. Kendrick Lamar and Booyah – Showtek.

Single or taken – Single

Drink of choice in clubs – Passoa & lemonade

How excited are you for 24 Below? – Massively. A new venue for Stirling students to enjoy and I get to play music I love!

What impact will it have on Stirling’s nightlife? – We’ll have to wait and see!

You can also find Euan DJing every Friday night in Fubar.

In Room 2 playing House and Dance is…

Jonny Ruiz!

Age – 20

About – I’m a uni student, studying business management, along with leisure management and career management. I play with the hockey team here, as well as DJing quite a lot.

Past DJ Work – I’ve played a lot of big parties, along with Hummingbird and Waxy O’Connors in Glasgow and Hush in Coatbridge.

Best night you’ve ever played at – Probably a 21st party I did, up at Airdrie Stadium. It was like a club atmosphere, from 10 till 12 it was absolutely nuts.

Favourite song just now  – I don’t really have one, but my favourite artists would be Afrojack and FTampa.

Single or taken – Single, just now.

Drink of choice in clubs – Vodka & Diet Coke

How excited are you for 24 Below? – It’s gonna be dynamite, can’t wait.

What impact will it have on Stirling’s nightlife? – My room’s house, which is exactly what Stirling needs. Everyone’s been screaming out for house. I reckon me and Euan with the two rooms teamed together will smash it.