17 memes that will just make sense to St Andrews students
Come and procrastinate with us
Whether you are in your first term at St Andrews or quickly approaching your last term, these 21 memes will make sense to every St Andrews student.
Some think that this is the time to prepare for winter deadlines and impending exams, however these 21 memes give you the perfect excuse to procrastinate.
Here’s a round-up of the best:
1. Have heard more from Sally this year than my own family
2. They’re way way way too ballsy
3. Unlocked a whole new level of achievement
4. Super productive study session ahead
5. No one else in this house pulling their weight tbh
6. If you don’t see a Saints fleece did you even attend your lecture?
7. Gotta time the Pret run appropriately
8. Spare a thought for Sallies students
9. All heading to Dervish
10. We all know someone who still calls it euro-dam
11. In dire need pls need to fund my online shopping addiction
12. Unacceptable, plz do better
13. Taste and Northpoint see me daily at this point
14. Top quality dating here gals x
15. But for £450 pcm I’m not complaining
16. Think I’m owed a first ngl
17. Every. Single. Day.
For more quality memes follow @thetabstandrews on instagram!
All memes via @thetabstandrews
Related stories recommended by this writer:
• Take The St Andrews Tab sexual assault survey 2020
• Over 35 St Andrews students and graduates complain of racism and homophobia
• All the moments in season four of The Crown that St Andrews students can relate to