Image may contain: Brick, Text, Architecture, Building

Write for The Tab St. Andrews 2018!

Join our 2018/19 writers team

Ever thought about writing for The Tab St. Andrews but never knew where to start? Interested in becoming part of a great team of writers, or even getting the chance to be a section editor and manage your own team??

Join the Tab St. Andrews for our first open meeting of the year, where you'll be able to get to know the Editor and Section Editors, and find out a little more about what we do.

The Tab is a wonderful way to make your first break into student journalism, as you'll be joining a relaxed and friendly team of people who are looking to write entertaining, fun and occasionally hard-hitting stories.

Whether you're into writing about fashion, getting the latest scoop in the biggest scandal in St. Andrews, or have a whole load of opinions you want to share there'll be something for you at The Tab.

Tab writers from different universities have gone on too careers at The Washington Post, Vogue, Vox and many many more. Being part of a nationally and internationally recognised group of student journalists is amazing experience for your CV, and the professional training provided by The Tab and the hands on experience gives you an amazing set of skills to take forward, whether you choose journalism as a career or not.

Join us at the Open Meeting to find out more:

https://www.facebook.com/events/751059668560769/?active_tab=about