Best Dressed: Don’t Walk Charity Fashion Show 2018

Did you make the list?

Image may contain: Robe, Gown, Evening Dress, Clothing, Person, People, Human

Teresa stood out at the Lanson Champagne Reception in this scarlet jumpsuit. Her entire look was flawlessly executed and she was the first of many red-based outfits captured for our list.

Image may contain: Furniture, Couch, Person, People, Human

One more from the Adamson – here's Ellie and Georgia both polished to perfection

Image may contain: Dress, Female, Robe, Gown, Clothing, Person, People, Human

Panashe absolutely slayed at Don't Walk. She wore this dreamy, layered princess dress like a queen

Image may contain: Person, People, Human

I spotted these sequin trousers from the other side of the marquee thoroughly serving their purpose as a statement piece. Her friend (right) has excellently established a theme of ruby red accessories from head to toe

Image may contain: Tuxedo, Suit, Overcoat, Coat, Clothing, Person, People, Human

Jonah, Bill and Polina made a very stylish trio. Polina stunned in a subtly sparkly mini while Jonah's enthusiasm brought brightness to an otherwise dark-toned ensemble

Tab Tip: Sometimes when you're nice to us and cute you get to be double featured

Charlotte killed it in a eye-catching mix of mesh, tulle and feathers

Josh (right) and a friend kept their looks classic yet fresh. #steeze #lookitup

These girls both looked fabulous. Emma's (left) transparent dress was well worth the risk as she had one of the best looks of the night

"You know who wears sunglasses indoors? Blind people and assholes." – Larry David.

I'd usually agree however, with the 2017's surge in popularity of tinted lenses and tiny 90's shades these two blended in perfectly at DW

Eirene proves that less can be more in this sophisticated little red dress

Image may contain: Sweater, Clothing, Cardigan, Red Carpet Premiere, Red Carpet, Premiere, Person, People, Human

This list started with a red jumpsuit, so it might as well finish with one. Raphaelle paired hers with a white fur jacket, tennis shoes and statement earrings

Thank you to everyone who participated in this year's list and apologies to those whose pictures were taken but not published. Everyone looked fabulous and we hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as the Tab team did.

The Tab St. Andrews

last seen today at 01:32

Get St. Andrews news straight to your WhatsApp

How much the uni are paying for the next ball DJ and who was wearing what at the fashion show. Straight into your DMs. 😘