Here are the Best Dressed at Opening Ball.

SLAY FRESHERS, SLAY

The first big ball of the year for the freshers, The Kate Kennedy Club Opening Ball was exciting and as glamorous as ever. Here are the best dressed of the night:

Niamh and Tabitha: First year

When you and your friend can't decide on how to look at the camera, but you both look good when the picture is finally taken

Bethany-May Rowe: First Year

Even the color grey can't dampen the radiance of this lovely fresher

Abhishek Gambhir: First Year

Sometimes standing out is the best way to get on this list…

Jean-Phillipe Beaumont: First Year

A Frenchman in Scottish dress? What is this, the Guarde Ecossaise ?

Erin Harper: University of Edinburgh (ie, the imposter)

Don't let anyone tell you port-a-potties are unromantic venues! We found this beauty next to them (no judgement on her, we just needed the loo)

Cole Staples: First Year

We're definitely following a trend here. You say we're biased ? Well, I don't care.

Emma Glennon: Third Year

Things aren't always black and white, but she manages to make it so.

Mika Schmeling: Third Year

Boots beat high heels any day of the week, especially Saturday !

Elena Georgiakakis: Second Year

Dancing the night away can take a pause when you're posing for a photo.

Sammi Ciardi: Third Year

Risqué is the best, eh? Look, I'm crap at rhyming and I'm Canadian. Trust me, this is the best I can do

Jake Raffe and Oli Burr: The knights in hooded armour

What would we do without them ?

What would we do without them ?

Stella Coulter and Mary-Edens Macabee: First Year

What takes my mind off the crushed plastic glasses under my feet? These girls

Belén, Victoria, Charlotte: First years

Name a more iconic trio. I'll wait.

Name a more iconic trio. I'll wait.

Elikem and Jordan: Second Years

Look guys, let's be honest. When you're wading through a sea of tuxes, this is the stuff that'll get you the spotlight.

Edward: First Year

I didn't know freshers had this much style ! As you can probably guess, we got this guy from around the port-a-potties as well (I don't like hanging around toilets, I just do. Is this a bad habit? Maybe…)

Lorelei: Fourth Year

Ariel transforming into a human, The Little Mermaid, 1989

Laurie and Theo: Fourth and Second Year

Perks of being the boss? Making your way into the article (corruption at its finest). Don't get me wrong, though, Laurie deserves to be here. I'm just kind of in the picture.