Top Things To Do This Week

A big week in the social calendar.

Management Society presents MD of Tiffany & Co., UK and Ireland, Tuesday

The Management Society is hosting the prestigious guest, who will speak about all aspects of his position at Tiffany’s, as well as his 25 years of experience in retail. A drinks reception and networking event will follow the talk. Tickets are £4 for members and £6 for non-members. £1 of each ticket cost will benefit The Prince’s Trust, “a charity that believes every young person should have the chance to succeed and provides support to 13 to 30 year-olds who are unemployed or struggling at school to transform their lives.” Read our preview of the event here.

May Ball Ticket Sales, Wednesday

Tickets for the year’s last big black-tie event will be released on the 13th April and are available via Fixr. Classic tickets are £45 and VIP are £70.

Can’t Walk, Thursday

The Men’s Football Club presents a show truly like no other. Be sure to see the men who “never actively choose to spend a minute in a gym or pick a healthy garden salad over a Donner Calzone” show you what they’ve got. Tickets at only £2, £3 for a table.

Under Canvas, Friday

A night of festival- inspired music, in support of the Cystic Fibrosis Trust. Tickets are £35 and available here.

Rugby 7s, Saturday

A full day of sun and men’s and women’s rugby, followed by an afterparty at Kinkell. This year’s St Andrews 7s is supported by SCRUM, Scotland’s only rugby publication.

Photo courtesy of Lightbox Creative