Ben Pearce is playing May Ball

Tickets go on sale this Wednesday for the biggest event of the year

Featuring the likes of Duke Dumont and Julio Bashmore, the May Ball headliner has always been of an impressive ilk. This year, Manchester-based DJ Ben Pearce will be taking centre stage at the final black tie event of the year.

Best known for his debut single “What I Might Do,” Pearce has become a worldwide presence. From Germany to America to Italy, his blend of Deep House and electronica attracts both international audiences and fellow high-profile artists (Pearce has played sets alongside Simian Mobile Disco, Tensnake and Claptone).

A rising star in the music industry, Pearce’s stock is high and his talent undeniable.

With Pearce headlining, May Ball is once again on track to be the largest ball in town. Although synonymous with massive queues, this year’s ticket sales will take place exclusively through FIXR, eradicating the need for an all-nighter on the Scores.

Spared from the notion of pitching a tent in front of the bandstand, students may purchase tickets through their phones beginning at midday on Wednesday the 13th.

As always, a sell out event is anticipated.