Fancy a meeting with Tiffany’s?

Management Society presents Mr Barratt West, Managing Director at Tiffany & Co, UK and Ireland.

Branded with one of the most iconic shades of blue in the world, Tiffany & Co has been a familiar name long before the Audrey Hepburn film that it headlines.

On Tuesday 12 April, Management Society will host current Managing Director Barratt West, who will offer his experience in the luxury industry to guests of the exclusive speaking event.

With 25 years of retail experience, Mr West is able to provide valuable advice to students eager to enter the industry themselves. Should anyone wish to gain firsthand knowledge on succeeding in the business world, tickets may be purchased online at £4 for members and £6 for non-members. 

£1 from each ticket will be donated to the Prince’s Trust, a charity that seeks to assist individuals from impoverished backgrounds as they forge their own careers.

Management Society encourages any students to attend, as well as those interested in joining the Management Soc for the 2016 / 2017 year. The event will be held on Tuesday 12 April at 6pm in Parliament Hall.